Things to Know About Shana Schnauzers
All aspects of breeding are considered before it takes place. Health, structure, temperament are all important to us.
Our dogs have:
- AKC championship or are being shown
- Health testing and certification:
- OFA certification for Hips and Elbows, or Preliminary certification if under 2 yrs of age
- Eye C.E.R.F. certification
- Heart echoes by Dr. Hall in Columbia SC on all breeding dogs
- DCM testing on all breeding dogs and show puppies
- Thyroid panels
For the new owner:
- We provide grooming and feeding instructions
- We are happy to provide references
- We encourage you to come visit us
- We ask that you keep in touch with us, letting us help you with any questions or concerns.
- We encourage you to continue with crate training and enroll in an obedience class or two.
- We prefer that you have a fenced yard. We want this to be a friend for life!!
- We sell our puppies on a spay/neuter aggreement when not being show and our show pups go on a show aggreement.
We are breeding sound, healthy dogs … for ourselves and people like you who are looking for that special friend.